On this training you will learn such techniques like taking control over a group of divers and logistic of diving in different environments. After finishing part Snorkel Instructor you will be able to issue the Snorkel Diver certificates. Thanks to this program you can quickly start your journey as professional instructor in one of many diving centres all over the world. Dive Guide training is especially useful for those who want to work as dive guides in Poland or abroad. Thanks to low costs this training is very popular.
Dive guide can:
- Work in diving bases as a diving guide
- Guide underwater groups
- Teach snorkelling as a Snorkelling Instructor specialist
- Give such certificates like snorkel diver
- After additional training can teach React Right program
- Take part in SSI Dive Control Specialist training after finishing Science of Diving program
- Having such certificates like Dive Guide and Science of Diving there is a Dive master certificate generated automatically
Training time depends from the time of the year and the place where it is held. In summer time theoretical training is normally held in our diving centre and practical classes takes part in one of the city pools and by the Klodno lake. Theoretical training consist of 2-3 theoretical sessions, each one about 3 hours, two pool classed and 8-10 open water dives. The number of the dives is individual and depends from the participants. If there is such need we increase it.
259 PLN - Dive Guide training materials
900 PLN – whole training cost with pool fees, fulfilling the tanks
The price doesn’t include:
- Certificate in plastic version paid 50 PLN extra(standard is mobile one)