Opting for SSI you pay only one year instructor fee and you have the whole range of possible trainings.
To join to SSI instructors group you need to:
- Be 18 years old
- Candidate for Crossover SSI program must be the instructor with SO, RSTC or EN certificate.
- Have an active status of a teacher
- Have a copy of all instructor’s certificates
- Have one photo
- Actual medical statement (1 year valid)
- Actual training of first aid and CPR
- Abilities of oxygen providing ( 2 years valid)
- Leader character and fulfilling all program’s requirements
- Perform a proper demonstration of basic OWD skills in water
- Passing the final exam ( minimum 90 % effectiveness)
- OC insurance
- Cooperation with active SSI diving centre or resort
Depending from instructor’s level of qualification and permissions, there are many versions of crossover program. Each one is carried on as workshops, familiarizes with SSI standards and procedures.